Thursday, April 21, 2011

So Smart!


April 18,2011
Last night Trey and I are putting away some his some of his birthday gifts when he decides he needs us to stop what we are doing because he has something important to tell me. He stands there in his little "thinking stance" and proceeds to tell me that he doesn't like his April 17th "Birth Date" and that he'd like to change it to October 9th. How incredibly smart is he to have thought to change his birth date to a few months ahead so as to get himself another party sooner than later. I am cracking up (on the inside) but I can tell he is very serious about this new birth date initiative so I tell him I'd think about it. After a few minutes I tell him don't think we're allowed to change our birthday's, that there is only one day made especially for him and that is the very day he was born, which was April 17th, 2005. He's "not happy" with my response but I, on the other hand, am extremely impressed with his thought process...so smart!

No comments: