Friday, April 22, 2011

From a Dad's Heart

April 2011
After Mike had a moment to catch up on my latest blog entries, this is the email he wrote. While we usually are on opposite pages when it comes the handling Trey's condition (Mike-financial, Me-emotional) when I do read emails like this or see him breakdown, I moves me to tears and makes me realize that although I may not always see the sadness, it is continuously there for him as well. I can't begin to count the times I question, "why him?", "why us?" but for some strange reason, when Mike is feeling down I gain a sense of strength. Half the time I have no idea where I pull from but I always seem to be able to 'pull it together' for him...if I could just be that strong for Trey.

I loved your updates to the blog Cami.

I cried more than usual today while reading everything………….It’s just never easy…….Amazing how some days I can push it out of my mind more easily but today’s just not one of them!!!

JUST NOT FAIR AND I KNOW NO ONE EVER SAID LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BUT I STILL THINK IT ALL THE TIME FOR HIM!!!!! He does not deserve this.

M

No comments: