Thursday, April 21, 2011

More than just a Birthday Treat


April 18, 2011
Trey was able to celebrate his 6th birthday with his classmates on Monday. So as I've done for the past three years now, I've attached the treats to a picture of Trey, the same little poem from the years past and Trey's blog address. Once again I'm hoping to raise awareness of MPS to the parents of Trey's classmates. By passing out his blog, I am also giving them access to Trey's story and the definition of MPS. I'm hoping by visiting the blog they can get a better understanding of what Trey's disorder is all about and in a perfect world, they would pass along what Trey goes through and "why he is why he is" in their own words. What ever comes of the effort...one thing for sure, I feel better doing it.

No comments: