Thursday, April 21, 2011

6 yr. Check up


April 20, 2011
At Trey's 6 year check up he decided for the first time that when the nurse tells me to change Trey down to everything but his under ware, he's not having it. I tell him I'll check the drawers in the room we are in to see if there are any blanket's or something to cover him with. If find a disposable gown, unfold it, drape it over Trey's cuteness and wait to see his response...Trey's response is, "that's good" then goes back to playing his video game like it was never an issue. This kid has personality "plus" and always, always keeps me on my toes, ha-ha!
At the appointment the doctor discovers that Trey has an ear infection in his left ear but also that his "tube" is missing from that ear. I have a call into Dr. Fucci to see where we go from here with that new news. Also on a bummer note, Trey only measured 35 1/2" tall...he shrunk :o( I'm sure it has to do with how tall he stood as well as the curvature of his spine gradually getting worse.
Oh, to have a crystal ball...given it to God, this is so out of my hands so for today I will "Seize the Day" and be so, so thankful for this precious gift.

No comments: