Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Wanna Be Just Like YOU!

March 4, 2011

March 4, 2011
Trey adores his big brother Broc and vise verse. Drake helps Trey the most but also treats him more like Mike and I do (with kitted gloves). Broc on the other hand plays with Trey rough and tough, with no reservations and I think that's one of the reasons Trey is so drawn to Broc. At Broc's 9th birthday party he and his friends played football in the park most of the time but once again when it was time for cake and opening presents...Trey was right there up front to help open the presents, blow put the c
andles and lick the bottom of each candle as he helped pull them up from the cake. It's so cute...Broc likes the Oregon Ducks, so does Trey. Broc likes the color green, so does Trey and if Broc doesn't like a certain food, neither does Trey. Thank you Broc for being the very best big brother to Trey and for including him when you play, for always having him on your team and for being one super cool person! If you were my big brother I'd want to be just like you too! Happy Birthday my little Cherub!

No comments: