Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rivals

February 4, 2010


So, no thanks to Trey's Uncle Bryan, along with the Cardinals, Trey is also a Dallas Cowboy fan (I WILL teach him this is NOT possible nor is it allowed in our home)! Trey gets such a kick out of teasing his mommy by drinking out of a Cowboys cups, eating off a cowboy's plate, wearing a Cowboys jacket...all furnished by his Uncle B. And if that wasn't enough...today he came home wearing a "cowboy hat". Trey stood in the doorway of the bus with the biggest grin on his face as he titled his head down to show me the "cowboy star" with "TREY" written across it. This week in preschool Trey's class is studying the letter "C" and subject..."cowboys". I just knew there would be something for him to "raz" me with. Okay Bryan, you got me this week but there is always next!!!

No comments: