Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Take It From One Who Knows


I swear, I'm not doing the teaching here, it's obvious already that Trey and his friends are here to teach me. Last week in a very short visit with Kaylene, she relayed a bit of advice to me from Taylor. Taylor said he was concerned about me, that I needed to quit worrying about Trey's differences and to just focus on what he does well because everyone is different in some way. He also said that I have to let Trey be Trey and that everything will be okay. Keep in mind that this is coming from Taylor, someone who knows, someone who understands, someone whom I pray will be Trey's mentor someday. So who better to learn from than Taylor? Thank you buddy, your words I will never forget and from this day forward take to heart. You are as important to my life as I'm sure you will be to Trey's, Huge hugs, Cami

1 comment:

Lexi Ray said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!!! What a Neat Guy Taylor is, and What a blessing for him to be in Trey's Life. XOXO Lexi