Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I think I can, I think I can!

February 10, 2010

So true to form of my little man that never gives up or in. Today Trey taught me another lesson in life. Trey wanted to go outside with his brothers. I told him that it would be a minute as he asked right in the middle of me making dinner. I guess my "in a minute" wasn't soon enough for Trey. Trey was quiet for a bit too long so I decided to walk away from the stove and check on him. You see, whenever "Mr. Busy" is quiet for any amount of time, 9 times out of 10, he is up to no good. The attached picture is what I found...Trey wasn't going to let his lack of "inches" stop him from going outside now, instead of waiting the minute for me. I ran back inside to get the camera as I watched this little, determined, being stack the pillows over and over again only to see them fall_-over and over again. Not once did Trey get frustrated...lesson learned by mommy/taught by Trey. I am always amazed at this child's determination and tenacity and always reminded by these acts of resolve that this is God's way of letting me know that Trey just may be "okay" with the cards he was dealt.

No comments: