Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Look For Him in Sochi, Russia at the 2014 Games


February 19, 2010
Just recently when Trey watches television he has been taking a special interest in the athletes, determining in his mind which is his favorite and turning to me to say, “when I get big, I’m gonna’ be that” or “when I get tall like daddy, that’s what I’m gonna be”. The funny thing is each athlete out does the next and who and what Trey is going to be changes each day. Last week Shaun White, the USA Olympic snowboarder beat out the rest by far with oooo’s and awwww’s. Trey was in awe of Shaun’s gold medal run and was “stuck” to the television in amazement. "Oh no, oh no Mom...THAT'S what I'm gonna be when I get big"! Such a cute moment of excitement and I captured it on tape (with the help of tevo).

No comments: