Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Countdown Is On...


Only 3 more days until Trey's Treasure Chest for Hope fundraiser. I know how much work goes into planning and pulling off a fundraiser as I learned the hard way with our first event being such a huge event but in the same breath extremely successful. What I am in awe at is the fact that the committee members for this event are putting in so much of their time and effort for us, for Trey. Yes me, I'm the mom, it comes with the territory...but them, friends and co-workers, neighbors and family members??? I am moved to amazement. Last night they all spent a hard working 4 hours organizing and putting together the baskets for Saturday's event.

So many times at the Tuesday meetings' and again last night I found myself daydreaming about what all these remarkable people are doing for us. Many times I am moved to tears after the meeting's commence. How do we possibly thank all of you for all you are doing and have done? How many way's are there to say thank you?...not enough in my book. Although the attached picture's shows us taking a well deserved pizza break, the committee member's for Trey's event worked their booty's off last night. It was also so humbling to see all the donations put into baskets, see all the gift cards piled high and to hear about all the raffle tickets already sold. We are so honored to have such a large group of loved ones that truly love and support Trey. This fundraiser is going to be remarkable and by no mistake but rather the exceedingly hard work by Trey's Treasure Chest For Hope Committee...we love you guys, Mike and Cami

No comments: