Thursday, June 23, 2011

Water Time!

6/22/11

We are so happy to report that Trey is walking upright, with a straight back and got the go-ahead from Dr. White to get wet! Although I noticed that Trey is babying his left knee a bit, Dr. White told me not to worry and that as Trey looses his fear of pain caused by the surgery he will eventually walk with weight on both legs just as before.
He also reminded me that it has only been two weeks since Trey's surgery. As Trey was getting prepped for the x-rays he chuckled at what he called the "peter guard" they taped over his private parts. I got a kick out of what the guard said-"Save the Gonads". Drake and Broc also cracked up when they saw the guard in the x-ray shaped as a heart over Trey's private parts. Me and my boys...so silly today!
The x-rays looked good and Trey's incisions are healing well. We will make another appointment to see Dr. White in 6 months.

Great news Treybo, our HERO!

No comments: