Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Garage Sale


We got very lucky that that weather cooperated with us in order for us to pull off a garage sale this past Saturday. Cathy and Bryan gave everything they made (as did their nice neighbors who contributed a bunch of items)from the sale of their items to Trey's medical account. The best part of the entire sale was to watch people haggle over a quarter for an item here and there. But... Bryan had made a jar with Treys picture and flyer taped to it with a big "DONATIONS" sign on top and as soon as these same people saw the jar they would throw all their change or even a dollar or two into it without a second thought.
Thank you Bryan, Cathy, their neighbors, and Mike for doing a great job with the sale. Drake, Broc, Trey and I were told to bring the donuts and we must have done a super, great job because everybody ate them all up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness, I lOVE LOVE LOVE all the updates. I LOVE TREY! He just makes my heart HAPPY! I wanted to Comment on how amazing and lucky you and Mike are to have Mike's Sister and Husband as a part of your family and Treys life. Those two humble me at the support and love that they send Trey and your way. I applaud them to there dedication to family.
XOXO Lexi