Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Happy Mother's Day

An emotional day it is, as I'm sure it is for many Mom's. For those of you whom were at Trey's most recent fundraiser hear Mike say, "all Cami ever want to be was a mom"...today I thank God for my dream (x's 3) come true.

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of a Mother's Love.
~Maureen Hawkins

A few of my most precious pictures of me and my boys...tender moments

DRAKE AND MOMMY

BROC AND MOMMY

TREY AND MOMMY

It was the tinesy thing I ever decided to put my whole life into
~Terri Guillemets

3 comments:

darla harrison said...

cami you are the best mom ever... i hope you had a great day.. you deserve it.. you have changed my life
and i want to thank you for that.. we love you.

Kelly De Jong said...

These are beautiful photos Cami! Happy Mother's Day to you my friend! You are an amazing mother and an inspiration for all of us mother's. Love Ya!! Kelly :)

Anonymous said...

Cam,
Thank for being the best mom ever and for blessing us with our little angels on earth.

Your will to fight and protect rivals those who serve and protect... need I say more :)

I can not imagine life without all of you.

Happy Mother's Day, I love you!