Sunday, May 16, 2010

My date with Trey


Tonight at a HopeKids event Trey and I went to see Cinderella...the ballet. Trey was my date and I was so proud to have him at my side. He has never sat through a ballet so I was very worried about him talking the entire time but to my relief, he was a perfect gentleman. After the ballet the HopeKids were invited back stage to take pictures with the cast. Trey was very excited to see Cinderella (again), the Prince and the two funny step sisters.


When we left the theatre to go home Trey say's, "Yeah, I do love Cinderella, maybe we can come again and bring Drake and Broc and Daddy". Oh, and I guess there are some things that you don't talk about with your mom because according to Mike, Drake and Broc, Trey told them that Cinderella was very, very pretty...I guess I better start getting use to it. Thank you for being my date, My Sweet Prince, Mommy had so much fun at the ball with you today!

No comments: