Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week 4 & 5/Infusion 5 & 6

November 10th, 2011

Another uneventful week...just how we like it! Although for some reason,Trey was wide awake this morning on our way to the airport as well as at the airport. And for some odd reason he was craving beef jerky at 5:30-AM! (instead of his usual Cinnabon). I have to say I much prefer the smell of the Cinnabon! Two minutes into the flight, Trey was out like a light bulb...ahhh, much more like it, lucky mommy! My luck continued when Trey's nurse, Mrs. Janie helped Trey with his homework. Trey got a kick out of completing his math homework using sugar packet's.
For some reason he "learns" much better with anyone but me! The luck continued when the nursing student assigned to us for the day read to the kids, played Connect-Four and even took them to the craft room to allow us parents a bit of "quite time"...you'd think I'd have published a blog entry during that time, but no...I relished in the silence.
November 17, 2011
The next week was more of the same...lots of fun with Evie and nothing to report-no news is good news!

No comments: