Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pray for Caleb

*Caleb bottom row, 3rd from lft w/ his "magic cap" Coach Randy top row

Okay so bad news comes in set's of three...we are DONE! I think God is testing me because no sooner do I get down on my hands and knees and plead for mercy do we receive an e-mail from the boys' soccer and flag football coach that his son, Caleb and wife, Cher had been in a very serious car accident over the week of the 4th of July. Coach Randy and his family are spectacular people to say the least. Drake, Broc and Trey love Coach Randy (Trey calls him Uncle Randy) and Caleb, they sat silent when I read them the news. Cher is doing well but Caleb suffered from a TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury. As of today, by the grace of God, Caleb is recovering beyond expectations. Please keep our friends in your prayers! www.caringbridge.org/visit/calebgunzer

*photo from the banquet of the first team the boys played on together

No comments: