Tuesday, September 15, 2009

INTRODUCING..."MY Emma"








Treys' Emma (our new niece) was born while Mike and I were in Hawaii (see first photo- Aunt Cami's gift to Emma from Hawaii) . My mom reported to me that as she was taking the boys to the hospital to meet their new baby cousin, Trey ran back inside heading stright for his room to grab a tiny pillow that he informed my mom he needed to give to HIS baby Emma. The little pillow was Trey's when he was a baby. Since we have been home and had the pure pleasure of meeting our precious baby girl as well as letting the boys see and hold her, we have come to find out that this is Trey's baby and that if I go to visit the baby without Trey, he get's very upset. So now, I have to remember not to tell Trey when I see "his" baby while he is at school unless I am up for some tears and a whole lot of "whys?" Trey has been the baby in our family up until now so none of us were sure how he would react to a new little one taking his place. But... low and behold, Trey just loves having Emma around and has to be a part of everything Stephanie does with the baby while he is visiting. We are over the top with the birth of our famlies new addition and are in love, love, love! Congratulation Jeff and Stephanie~she's beautiful. Thank you for adding a bright ray of sunshine to all of our lives.

No comments: