Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Does he know?


Lucky or not when a new intern at Trey's PT asked "does he know?" I was still able to say, "NO" and feel so thankful that my answer is still, no. Trey is just beginning to talk about going to the hospital to get medicine in his boo boo and noticing that he has a port but other than that, he thinks and acts just like his two brothers (maybe even with less fear). Yesterday he was looking in the mirror and pointed to his flared ribs at the bottom part of his chest and said, "look mom, look at my big muscles"...gotta love em' God bless you sweet baby!

1 comment:

Lexi Ray said...

I love him. He is so sweet and so innocent. I am so grateful that We are blessed to have you as our friends and that we get the special privilege of being touched by your ANGEL TREY! LOVE HIM LOVE HIM! HE Melts my Butter! XOXO