Thursday, April 16, 2009

AVON FUNDRAISER FOR TREY'S TREASURES!


My children’s' cousin, Trey Lane , was born with a very rare genetic disorder that causes great difficulty for this little angel and his family. Trey's Treasures was set up to assist with the endless medical costs that the Lane family endures in helping to meet all of Trey's special needs.



In appreciation for the extra blessings that my Avon business brings in for my family, I am happy to announce that every month 10% of my profits will be donated to Trey's Treasures . This will be an indefinite fundraiser, so there will be on-going donations made to the fund every single month from now on. In addition to these donations, I would like to personally extend an extra 10% discount to you off the total of your first order if you send me an email to let me know that you would like to become a new customer through this special offer. My email address is avon.lisa@yahoo.com, and my Avon website is youravon.com/larmijo . Please let me know if you would like me to drop an Avon book off to you or send you one in the mail, however you can also view the current book online through my website. New books come out every 2 weeks, and orders are placed for fulfillment every 2 weeks as well. Orders can be made by emailing me your order or by placing your order through my website. If you place your order on the website and you live in the valley please make sure that you select the option to have your order shipped directly to me so that I can personally deliver it to you, which will save you the shipping charges. If you live out of the area you can select the option to have your order shipped directly to you, however with this option you pay Avon for your purchase rather than your Avon Representative, so unfortunately I would be unable to extend the extra 10% first order discount to you, however, the profits made from your order will still go towards the monthly donation to Trey's Treasures . When your order is placed for delivery to me, no payment is due until your order arrives and I deliver it to you.



Please spread the word to any of your friends and family who may have an interest in Avon products, as more orders mean more donations to Trey's Treasures ! I will indefinitely extend the 10% first order discount to every single person who hears about it as long as they notify me with an email. :-)



Thank you,

Lisa Armijo

No comments: