Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Off to MN with a Diagnosis

Here is the Letter we received with the Diagnosis. Also I have added a copy of our schedule.

Cami and Mike,



I hope you are well, and that things are going well. I have now

received all the test results, and all are confirmatory of Morquio

syndrome type A.



Looking forward to your visit next week: Is everything you want all

set up, or are there any unanswered questions, or things that should

be set up for next week?



Also, I am wondering about Trey's catheter. Has anyone been charging

it with heparin to help ensure it does not become clotted?



'Looking forward to seeing you soon.



Warm regards,



Chet


Monday, March 9th

> 11am Dr. Schwender

> 2pm Dr.

Whitley

>

> Tuesday, March 10th

> 8:30 Masonic Day Center for "stim" testing

> 1:00 Audiology (and if needed as advised by Audiology a 2pm ENT

> appointment)

>

> Stephanie will be calling us back to see if we can get inn with the

> pulmonologist Mon. am or pm, Tues. pm or even Wed. am before we head

> up North.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for

Trey – endurance
Doctors – wisdom
Mike and Cami – that you do not grow weary.


Although I have never faced the fight you are enduring I have learned this: If it were easy I would never depend on the Lord.

Romans 8:37-39