Wednesday, March 11, 2009

“fundraisers”

I have been meaning to do this for some time now. It’s very meaningful to me to make you all aware of the HUGE HEARTS that have gotten us through our first year of diagnosis/misdiagnosis. I wanted to add the “fundraisers” stories and pictures to Trey’s blog to let you all know how extremely indebted we are to all of you who so selflessly gave to and held fundraisers for Trey. I added some them to the blog as they happened but wanted to add every one with the fantastic pictures that we have from each of them to remember those timeless moments.



Please go to Trey’s blog to see all that has transpired since our first fundraiser, the golf tournament, to the children that have given so beautifully…the stories are so inspiring and tender. Although I only have a few posted, I will add one a month as I create the blog entry for each of the events/gestures.



My beautiful friend Alexis has created this entire blog along with updating it for me each and every time I write an entry. Thank you Lex, I love you and couldn’t do this without you



www.ourtreystreasures.blogspot.com







All our gratitude, Cami and the boys

No comments: