Thursday, September 25, 2014

Starting Up Again!!!

Hi everyone, Hi "Trey's Treasures"! I'm SUPER excited to say I'm STARTING UP AGAIN! I'm going to try my very best to update Treys blog on a more constant basis. I believe my last post was more than 2-years ago and as you can imagine so much has happened in that time. Instead of trying to capture the past in one extremely long blog entry I will make this one short-n-sweet then continue to go back in time, until we are up to date. For today, I'd just like everyone to know that Trey is now receiving his infusions in ARIZONA!!! For the past three years we were a part of an amazing group of families that together, through a clinical trial, received FDA APPROVAL of the enzyme replacement therapy for MPS IV-A!!! The approval happened this past Valentine's Day and already Trey is the "talk of the town"! ***See our latest at "raising awareness" tonight on News Channel 12 at 6:00pm*** All our love, to those who continue to support Trey on his journey and those we have met along the way... his story continues.

Disclaimer: Please excuse the "hiccups" as I try to figure out whose who as far as emails goes and which ones are still current.

No comments: