Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello Mr. Santa



Mike and I took the boys to see Santa this past weekend. Trey was so excited to SEE him that he snuck up to the front of the line, sat off to the side and stared at Mr. Santa in awe. The picture I took was just okay but the memories will last a lifetime. Also added to this entry are a couple of pictures we took for this years Christmas card.
Speaking of pictures, our wonderful neighbor, Michelle had family pictures taken at Lamar Studios this past year and wanted to give us the same gift to treasure. Michelle expressed her wish (as well as Treys story, I'm sure) to the studio owners which resulted in an extremely generous gift certificate for a free session as well as prints in which Michelle so kindly gave to me. With joy in my heart I accepted the gift certificate but couldn't promise that Mike and I would be in the "family pictures" as she had requested (too much stress on mommy and daddy this year to capture on film). anyway, the boys had their photos taken last week (yes, I said only the boys and not Mike and I - I didn't break any promises). Since then I've already picked up the prints, framed them and hung them in our home... they are absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you Michelle and Lamar for a gift that we will cherish for a lifetime and one that I will forever and ever hold dear to my heart!
The link to our proofs:
http://www.lamarstudiosphotography.com/Other/Lane-Cami/10623483_jj567#738867266_CyiT8

Happy Holidays and a very Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

1 comment:

Lexi Ray said...

I love all the pictures. They are so cute. I miss you guys. We must get together when we get back. XOXO love you merry Christmas. Lexi