Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ta-Da...I DID IT!


If it could only last…Trey is doing so well these days that today he even went to the restroom all by himself! Being that Trey is only 3 feet tall (on a good day) he can’t reach the toilet, but today he decided he was going to do it all by himself, stand on his tippy-tippy toes and ‘shoot for the moon’…”I DID IT!” was what Drake, Broc and I heard aloud. The three of us came running and the older two decided that this was a ‘photo op’ and to add it to Trey’s blog. Now that Drake and Broc are big readers, they keep up on Trey’s blog and tell me what to add and also what picture to capture. Not exactly the photo I would have taken but I love that they love to be a part of this

4 comments:

Trey's Treasures said...

I love his smile and how proud he is of himself. He makes my heart HAPPY and I AM so so very PROUD of you TREY!! XOXO Auntie Lexi

Drake said...

Dear Trey,
i can't believe that you went to the bathroom by your self. it's like you are as tall as me. keep up the good work.

love,
Drake

p.s. i love you

Unknown said...

Dear Drake and Broc,
Thank you for being such awesome big brothers and for always encouraging Treybo!
I love you all so very much and can't wait to see you when you get back from California.

Love,
Auntie Cathy

Sherri said...

That's great that your boys are getting involved in this blog. How cute!

Congrats to Trey!