Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

I do believe that this email is the BEST mother’s day compliment I could ever imagine …Valerie’s words have made me feel so “rewarded” for what I go through as a person and most importantly as a M O M.



"Happy Mothers Day" to one of the most profoundly loved Mom's on the Earth...
"Trey's Cami."



What a tremendous start to the year, these first 4 months of 2009 have been for you, Mike & Trey. I pray for your continued endurance and strength. I know God made Mommy's with an extra "power button" that no one sees but us..we can dig deep down and push it, just when we think we can't go anymore. Your power button must look like the big red button on the "Staples" commercials! Wow. Where do you hide that thing? Your power is inspiring. Your will is inspirational. Your LOVE is not of this world, but from behind the gates of heaven. I will keep praying for you & your family. I loved the postcard you sent out to Trey's class..only you could think of something sooo creative and educational!!!!

I want you to know your work here on Earth will be felt for many more years after you are gone and in Heaven. I can't imagine your reception into the Lord's arms! The gates will be flung open and his angels trumpets will be saluting your endles efforts here on Earth. God Bless you Cami. I am so very proud to call you my friend.

Love, Valerie
Val and her boys




Me and My 3 little Men






No comments: