Monday, September 22, 2008

A warm thank you from Trey Lane 's Family!



Dear Friends,
I wanted to take a brief moment and express my sincere thanks and gratitude for the amazing treatment my loved one's have received from the City of Tempe .

Cami and I are still reeling and absolutely "blown away" by the level of graciousness and support shown by our extended Tempe PD family at Trey's recent Fundraising Event held at the Tempe Mission Palms Hotel. We would be remiss by not singling out Dan Masters and Robert Pargmann for being so instrumental in planning such a remarkable event for our son. I also know Dan's Planning Committee of fellow co-workers and friends took on a daunting task and worked tirelessly to ensure it went so well. You are all truly amazing!


Also, we realize a lot of caring people could not make Trey's event were also there with us both spiritually and emotionally - this support and love has meant the world to Cami and I.

I wish to add that we would be less than truthful in saying, "Everything's fine", not a day goes by that Cami and I aren't tearful in varying degrees but having experienced such an act of selfless giving, abundant love and sincere kindness from so many wonderful people has truly humbled Cami and I and restored so much hope in our hearts for Trey's future.

We are truly blessed, grateful and thankful to have all of you in our lives!
Appreciative beyond measure,
Mike, Cami, Drake, Broc and Trey

Click here to see a recent News Story done on Channel 15 about Trey's Fight against MPS-VI.)
Jose Miguel story "Valley toddler suffers from rare disorder, needs your help"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are part of our prayers every evening. Spoke to your grandpa today. We will continue our prayers.
Frank & Maureen Garshak