Thursday, September 9, 2010

I asked God

So often I pray for my family and as you can all imagine I pray for a miracle for Trey, for a cure and at the least a treatment.
So often I find myself questioning my prayers, the way I ask them and what I ask to come of them.
So often I question God and how He can allow this to happen to my child, to children in general.
And today, like so often I received an email like this from my true blessing of a friend, Alexis. Within the email were these powerful words...and so often my questions are answered.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked God to give me happiness..
God said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.


May God's light shine upon you too~

No comments: