Thursday, April 17, 2008

HaPpY 3rD BiRtHdAy TrEy!

Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of a Mother’s Love




This is part of what I had written in his baby book under “thoughts on the day of your birth”…
…After the frightening experience of an unplanned, emergency C-section was over, all I could do was hold my breath until you took your first. Daddy got to see you first and it felt like forever before I held you but when I did, I never, ever wanted to let you go. You were absolutely perfect and in an instant, your sweetness made me realize you were all I ever wanted






















Happy Birthday my littlest angel. Thank you for your wonder and amazement and to God for giving us the gift of you! I love all of you with all of me,
Mommy

No comments: